Do you fancy joining the team at Target Plant working in the plant & tool hire industry.
Are you interested in a field sales role and looking for career progression, or perhaps you have just started out in a similar role and looking to further your career prospects
We are looking to continue our growth and enhance our customer base within East Anglia.
Car + phone + annual salary review
The Role of the Sales Representative
This is a great opportunity for an individual with excellent people skills, a mature and professional approach to sales and ideally from a plant hire/construction background to progress in a field sales role with a successful company.
You will need to have some previous cold calling/field sales experience within the plant hire/construction industry or similar sector.
You will make key external contacts in addition to maintaining professional relationships with our existing customer base.
Generating new business selling our services, business development and client meetings, you will be a pivotal part of the growth of the company regionally, so motivation and drive is necessary to gain success.
The majority of your week will be working independently and to your own timescales, so organisation, professionalism and honesty are key requirements.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Arrange presentations, proposals and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
To Be Successful
- You will have previously worked as a hire controller, hire administrator, internal sales, sales representative, sales rep or area sales
- Be customer focused
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have good verbal and written standard of English
- Full clean driving licence a must
Job Type: Full-time
Please send you cv to email@example.com or phone our personnel department on 01206 844400